· “Busch” Brothers Beer Braised Brisket Nachos: Our fresh tortilla chips smothered with our own Beer Braised Brisket and covered in our Special made Beer Cheese Sauce and garnished with our in-house Beer Pickled Jalapenos and Beer Glazed bacon bits served at our signature Fans Choice Stand.
· Shock Top Brats: Try our one-of-a-kind Shock Top Beer marinated Pork Bratwurst, served on a toasted Hoagie roll, and topped with a special Shock Top Beer onion mix and beer mustard sauce and served at our signature Fans Choice Stand.
· Checkered Flag Bites: Bread Pudding & Brownie Bites mixed together with our Cinnamon & Sugar mixture, then topped with vanilla cream sauce and strawberries all served up in our signature Fan’s Choice Stand.
· Smokey Bacon Margarita: Take a traditional margarita infuse it with Smoky Bacon Syrup and you get a great smoky bacon flavored margarita. Then top it with some real smoked bacon bits and you have an over the top mouthwatering experience that just calls for our “Busch” Brothers Beer Braised Brisket Nachos! You can find this cocktail on Terrace level of Earnhardt or Petty grandstands.
· Prickly Pear Racer: Lemonade, Vodka, and special Prickly Pear Mix, shaken not stirred and poured over ice on a hot Vegas afternoon! Located in Petty & Earnhardt Terrace Prickly Pear Bars.
· Kobalt “Kool”ant: What do you do when your client tells you that the sponsor of the Sunday NASCAR Race would like you to design a specialty cocktail around their name??? You get all the blue alcohol you can think of together and begin mixing until you come up with the perfect blend of Blue Curacao, Vodka, Sour Mix, a splash of Club Soda and of course, a lemon slice to garnish! Come try our Kobalt “Kool”ant located in the Neon Garage!
· Levy’s Speedway Alley Concessions: Fans can enjoy a one-of-a-kind walk by some of our most served items in this new 120 foot review of tastes, where we offer everything from Rice Bowls, Walking Tacos, and BBQ! New to this area for 2016 will be our Raceway Wings, Shock Top Brat and “Busch” Brothers Beer Braised Brisket Nachos.
· Fan’s Choice Concession Stand: While the name returns, the menu here always changes. The Team continues the process of bringing Race Fans new items to explore by holding their yearly contest and using the client as the judges to determine this year’s choices! Along with the 3 New Dishes mentioned above, there will also be our South of the Border Cheese Steak Sandwiches available. Fans will be asked to rate their food items to help determine the Fan’s Choice for the 2016 NASCAR Race! This stand is located by Elevator 1 of the Main Grandstand area.
· Vegas Village & Vegas Verandas Premium Service: The Speedway’s newest idea in Hospitality brings the fans to their own part of the Speedway where they can relax in large corporate tents, or bring their motor home and 8 of their closest friends and enjoy the festivities! We provide daily breakfast drop-off service to the motor homes and full catering possibilities to the corporate tents in this new special area of the Speedway.
Fan Favorites (Concourse, Suites and Clubs):
· Holy Moly Guac-a-mole Burger: Try our 1/3lb. burger delight where we take avocadoes, onions, tomatoes and bacon to new levels on this Holy delight!
· Squealer: Our slow cooked pulled pork tossed with our signature Levy Barbecue sauce with crispy fried onions and a pickle served on a fresh onion bun!! It will make you squeal with delight!
Levy Restaurants and Las Vegas Motor Speedway have created some exciting new menus that truly celebrate the Excitement of NASCAR Racing by taking the race day experience to a new level for our fans of all ages with new favorites and returning “must haves”! Nothing brings the Vegas Valley to life like the roar of NASCAR engines every March. Executive Chef, Howard Smulo, has developed partnerships with purveyors, artisans and suppliers across the Southwest to bring the best of the Region to the oval here at the Speedway so we can deliver our fans some of the best food available comes Race Day.
- Hot-2-Trot Gobble Gobble Burger: Due to the popular demand, we are pleased to give our customers the “Bird” as they gobble up our all-natural lean ground turkey burgers, served with mild roasted green chilies, guacamole, and pepper jack cheese on an all-natural whole wheat bun! Not the usual “Bird”!
- Levy’s Four Cheese Mac & Cheese: A blend of Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Provolone and Parmesan cheeses with Cavatappi pasta – enough said!
- Country Style Pork Pot Roast: Onions, celery, carrots in a Red wine reduction sauce – comfort food at its best!
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway and the Levy Team proudly partner with vendors across the Southwest Region of the country to provide race day fans with the best possible product available:
- Melissa’s Produce for fresh fruits and vegetables
- Anheuser-Busch for all our beer beverage needs
- Smithfield’s for all our bacon and pork loin
- Joseph James Beer Company for craft beer and gluten free beer choices
Special Programs, Sustainability Efforts and Community Initiatives:
- Three Square Food Bank: Las Vegas Motor Speedway continues its partnership by donating food to the Three Square Food Bank following each Major Event held at the Speedway. The Team also volunteers each year at the Food Bank where they fill food boxes for those in need.
- Republic Services Waste Management: Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Levy Restaurants partner with the local Republic Services Waste Management company. By placing recyclable trash containers throughout the property and utilizing the company’s sorting process, they are able to capture most recyclable products from the race!
Fun Facts and Figures
- Ketchup at 250 gallons ordered
- Hot dogs at 18,000 ordered
- The “Squealer” Pulled Pork Sandwich at 382 sold in 2015
- A whopping 10,000lb. of fresh produce will be washed, cut, shredded and peeled for the NASCAR Race!
- Executive Chef Howard Smulo puts 8.7 miles on his treads during our NASCAR Weekend.
- Lobster Tacos will make a surprise visit to the owner’s suite on NASCAR Sunday after hearing how much several members of the SMI Corporate staff like them.
- A most unique request for sure would be while serving our Signature Milkshakes recently. The guest looked right at the server and asked “Where are the crispy bacon bits?” As you can guess, those have now been added to the list of must haves when doing our Milkshakes!