Kraft Melting Snowman Cookies - A quick and easy fun recipe that's kid friendly that's perfect for adding some fun to your time in the kitchen this Christmas and Holiday Season! In fact, accoriding to Kraft - these little guys are "too cute to eat!" I have to be honest... I could get past the cute factor and wipe a tray of these cookies out!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 24 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 2 pkg. (6 squares each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, melted
- 48 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. decorating icing
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in shallow pan. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in chocolate; place in shallow waxed paper-lined pan, allowing excess chocolate to pool at bottom of each ball. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
Photo and recipe via Kraft.