Berlin Raceway: In 1950 Chester Mysliwiec and family started a racing tradition. Berlin Raceway, as he named it, has seen it all through the years. From its humble dirt track beginnings, Berlin Raceway, now a 7/16 mile paved oval with 13-degree banking in the turns and 9 degree banking on the straightaways, has grown into one of the premier short tracks in America.
Tailgate Info: GO GREEN! Berlin Raceway is a tailgate friendly track. They encourage fun, safe and family friendly tailgating. Tailgaters that are disorderly, rude etc will be asked to leave. The track asks that all tailgaters are respectful of others, try to not take up too much space, keep drives open for traffic and have fun!
- GO GREEN - In order to keep costs down by having extra staff spend hours and hours cleaning the parking lot the staff asks that tailgater to PLEASE self clean your tailgate area! Bag and dispose of waste properly or recycle.
- GRILLS - No open flames fires or fire pits. Grills are allowed, gas or propane is prefered. No hot coals or charcoal is allowed to be dumped.
Race Day Chow: The track offers a full line of food and beverages for race fans. Berlin dogs with your coice of topping, hamburgers and cheeseburgers served up with your choice of toppings, Crispy hot French fries, Tasty chicken fries perfect for dipping, Assorted chips and cheese, Juicy Brawtwursts served up hot, Batterd and tender chicken fingers and more. Pop and beer is also sold at the facility. The menu is subject to change due to availability.
Camping Info: Camping fee includes electricity, permanent restrooms with showers, and overnight security. A limited number of electrical hookups are available. Campers may purchase permits upon arrival (beginning at noon), based on availability. Prices and more info for new season TBD.
Camping dates for 2015 are TBA
Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. Must have permit visible on driver's side of windshield at ALL times. Those without permit visible must repay. Must have camping receipt visible on dash of car to come in and out of camping area. Those without receipt must repay.
- Please leave only enough room for awning between yourself and other campers, as space is limited.
- Turn radio volume down by 11 p.m.
- Turn lights off by 11 p.m.
- No uncontained fires. Contained charcoal and gas grills are ok.
- Illegal drugs, explosives, fireworks, firearms, potato launchers, sling shots, and guns of any type are prohibited.
- Dispose of all trash.
- PET FRIENDLY to responsible Pet Owners! Pets are welcome, but must be kept on a leash when out of the RV.
- If the pet becomes a problem, owner will be asked to leave the pet in the RV or to leave the premises.
- Please pick up after your pet. We all know what this means!
- Berlin Raceway assumes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage of others' property.
- Checkout times:Friday night campers only - check out Saturday morning at 11 a.m. Saturday night campers only - check out Sunday morning at 11 a.m.
- Berlin Raceway reserves the right to evict and possibly prosecute campers for violation of the above rules.
Total ARCA races run 24
Qualifying record 16.857/93.540mph, Justin Lofton, 2009
Race record 85.272 mph, Matt Merrell, 2011
No. of races won from the pole 6
Race winners Frank Kimmel 3, Bob James 2, Brian Keselowski 2, Tim Steele 2. Tied with 1 each - Fred Campbell, Joey Coulter, Andy Hampton, Iggy Katona, Bob Keselowski, Justin Lofton, Matt Merrell, Joey Miller, Bob Senneker, Harold Smith, Les Snow, Scott Speed, Nelson Stacy, Ramo Stott, Don White.
Pole winners Fred Campbell 2, Nelson Stacy 2. Tied with 1 each - Justin Allgaier, Scott Baker, Blake Bjorklund, Chad Blount, Brian Campbell, Fred Campbell, Grant Enfinger, Bob Gould, Iggy Katona, Bob Keselowski, Frank Kimmel, Justin Lofton, Michael McDowell, Joey Miller, Les Snow, Tim Steele, Ramo Stott. Incomplete records on additional pole winners.
Address2060 Berlin Fair Dr., Marne, MI 49435
DirectionsFive miles west of Grand Rapids on I-96
Exit 23 (Marne)
Configuration.4-mile paved oval
BankingTurns13 degrees - Straight-a-ways9 degrees
First ARCA race1958